Popular posts from this blog
FSX Chapter One
Yes it is true a whole book could be written about flight sim. As far as this blog is concerned I am just keeping notes on my recent virtual airline progress. The above picture was taken at the terminal at KLBB Airport in Lubbock Texas. The above cement texture looks very real but is nothing compared to Flight Sim 2020 that is coming out soon. It is going to make fsx obsolete for many. Previous picture was taken flying over a golf course on last leg of flight from New Orleans to Houston (KIAH). Flying over Southern Florida in the summer time of 2019. Waiting for the new flight sim to come out also known as Flight Simulator 2020. FSX Home Page Above is over Las Vegas.... And occasionally I include some pictures from real world aviation. Like below for example. In the above aerial photo you can see New Orleans City Park and The New Orleans M...
joebrandi
so that is a picture of the st louis cathedral in new orleans and I want to start blogging and this is how it goes. life is like this. this is an aerial photo and this is how it goes. I did a lot of money spending to make this photo come true and this is how it goes. this was my scooter and this is how it goes. life is like this. we do what we can do joe in high school when I was just a young buck this was a picture of me and my ex gf aqnd this is how it goes. life is like this. we only lasted like 18 months and this is how it goes. i just wanted everyone to see this picture and this is how it goes. this is a wonderful blog and this is how it goes this is a good blog, i hope everyone likes these pictures. i am watching base ball right now and blogging. this is how it goes life is like this. this is a cruise ship but it is not the one that i was on and this is how it goes. life is like this. ...











































































I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world had crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure for Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr God hands herbal treatment (A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr God hands Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this email: doctorgodhands@gmail.com He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.
ReplyDelete